Sunday, June 7, 2015

Northcoast Open Studios - 2015


It's been a busy week for me. I woke up on Monday with a cold, that's still lingering almost a week later. I spent most of the week pulling the yard and garden together for Open Studios. Mowing, weed-eating, trimming, pruning and general organizing. At the end of the week I realized I hadn't really spent much time getting my studio in shape for the event.

Well, yesterday, the first day of Open Studios went well. Folks navigated their way around and found lots of things they were interested in. It was a regular stream of traffic with a few lulls in between. Not heavy traffic, about a maximum of 4 in my studio at once, which is good. That way I get to spend more time talking with and meeting my visitors.

Here are some of the things that my visitors left with:










____________________________________________________________________________














No comments:

Post a Comment